All are welcome to worship! You need not be a member of St. John’s or the Episcopal Church.
- 9:00am Holy Communion Summer Worship Schedule
- Please check home page for any special schedules!
Youth & Children’s Education
- “2nd Sunday School” is available for all ages at 9:15am on the 2nd Sunday morning each month during the school year (September to May), 10:15am during the summer.
Sunday Adult Christian Development
- Grab a cup of coffee and meet between services in the church library at 9:15am (September to May) for a deeper study on God’s word. Guests are always welcome!
- 9:30am A small Eucharistic gathering including discussion and conversation. Everyone is invited to meet in the Parish Library.
The Unity and Beauty of the Eucharist
The Right Reverend Michael Curry
What to Expect During Worship
Visiting a new church may feel awkward. We know it is often difficult to walk through the door the first time. However, all who enter are welcome and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
We hope our bulletins are helpful in guiding you through worship. You may see some people stand or kneel during parts of the service — please do whatever is comfortable for you.
Worship usually begins by listening to scripture readings and prayer. We then gather around God’s table, sharing Holy Communion. All, and we mean ALL are welcome at Christ’s table. The gifts of God are free and for you. You
need not be an Episcopalian to receive the sacraments. And remember, ALL are welcome to share in this bread of life and cup of salvation. A gluten-free wafer is also available during communion.
You are welcome here!
SJC’s current Ministry & Event Calendar